Thursday 3 September 2015

Welcome to the Team Kaelin!

We are pleased to introduce you to the newest addition to our team, Kaelin MacDonald! Kaelin hails from Southern, Indiana and graduated from Indiana University Southeast in May with a BFA in Graphic Design. When she isn’t creating beautiful design work for Mediaura, she’s volunteering for Southern Indiana Animal Rescue. Basically Kaelin is pretty awesome and we think you should get to know more about her!

1.You are stranded on a deserted island, what three things do you have with you and why?

My husband for company, margarita machine and a boat to escape when we are done relaxing

2. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

I am scared of ladybugs and monkeys.

3. Favorite Album?

Just like movies I like all kinds of music but the one that comes to mind is Circa Survive: On Letting Go.

4. It's your last meal, what do you eat?

My mom’s mac n cheese, sushi and iced tea

5. Favorite Movie?

I'm a HUGE movie lover so it's tough to pick one, lately I've been re-watching Interstellar, Gone Girl and Guardians of the Galaxy.

6. Name one thing you can't live without.

I can't live without sugary desserts, especially ice cream.

7. How do you like to spend your free time?

With my family, friends and my two dogs, Rocket and Zoey. Other than that I like to sketch, knit and try new things.

8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Ireland / Scotland or Tokyo

9. Why did you want to be a designer?

It’s a great way to be creative and make others happy at the same time. So basically it doesn’t feel like work

10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

Mind reading, it would come in handy when meeting with clients :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you need to reach Mediaura quickly, please call or fill out our contact form at https://www.mediaura.com/contact